In today’s podcast, you will hear my guest, Dr. Lindsey Paczkowski, @postpartumperformance talk about pelvic health for women throughout the lifecycle of a woman’s life.
Dr. Lindsey Paczkowski is a Performance Physical Therapist and a Pelvic Health and Postpartum Specialist.
Lindsey’s work passion includes building movement confidence for new moms and women seeking to live life strong through physical therapy, exercise, and healthy cooking.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The anatomy of the pelvic floor
- What pelvic floor does
- Postpartum pelvic recovery
- Post-menopause pelvic health
- Exercises like Kegel to strengthen the pelvic floor
- Getting back to intimacy, exercise, and movement
- Benefits of working with a PT specializing in Pelvic Floor
- And many, many more.
When she’s not working with clients she’s developing her strength through weightlifting and running outside, healthy cooking, taking beach walks with her husband, Dave, and sipping a coffee with friends.
She is the co-owner of the business Inside Out Strength and Performance with her husband Dave: iostrengthperformance.com/
Join us to learn more.