In China, people get up by dawn and move. Either walking, stretching, Tai Chi or Qi Gong. Here in Shandong Province (eastern seaboard), swimming is also a popular hobby as we are so close to the ocean. This is one of my morning warm-up Qi Gong routine and a short Tai Chi movement.
- Sleep Better Naturally: Harness the Healing Properties of Lemon Balm and Other Herbs for a Good Night’s Rest
- Enhancing Fertility through Acupuncture for IVF & IUI
- Discover the Immune-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms and How to Use Them in Your Daily Routine
- Embryo Grading: A Guide to IVF and Your Fertility Journey
- Herbs and Acupuncture for PMS Relief: How Traditional Chinese Medicine Can Ease Your Symptoms