Buying organic produce can help decrease your exposure to herbicides and pesticides. Consulting the 2020 Clean Fifteen and Dirty Dozen lists can help you make healthier choices when choosing your produce. This list, released annually by the Environmental Working Group (EWG), identifies fruits and vegetables with the highest and lowest pesticide residue.
- Sleep Better Naturally: Harness the Healing Properties of Lemon Balm and Other Herbs for a Good Night’s Rest
- Enhancing Fertility through Acupuncture for IVF & IUI
- Discover the Immune-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms and How to Use Them in Your Daily Routine
- Embryo Grading: A Guide to IVF and Your Fertility Journey
- Herbs and Acupuncture for PMS Relief: How Traditional Chinese Medicine Can Ease Your Symptoms