How to prepare for your acupuncture session. Traditional Chinese Medicine has been practiced for centuries, but may be very different from any health care experience you have ever had. You will be asked a number of questions about your health and history that you are unfamiliar with i.e looking at your tongue and checking your pulse. That is one way we gather a holistic view of your whole person for us to create an effective wellness plan for you.
- How Acupuncture can Help Pregnant Women
- The Anti-inflammatory Diet: A Healthy Way to Eat that Combats Inflammation and Chronic Diseases
- Anxiety Effects on the Body: How to Spot Anxiety and Cope with it
- PCOS: What It Is And How You Can Prevent & Manage It
- How Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) supports Infertility