How to prepare for your acupuncture session. Traditional Chinese Medicine has been practiced for centuries, but may be very different from any health care experience you have ever had. You will be asked a number of questions about your health and history that you are unfamiliar with i.e looking at your tongue and checking your pulse. That is one way we gather a holistic view of your whole person for us to create an effective wellness plan for you.
- Sleep Better Naturally: Harness the Healing Properties of Lemon Balm and Other Herbs for a Good Night’s Rest
- Enhancing Fertility through Acupuncture for IVF & IUI
- Discover the Immune-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms and How to Use Them in Your Daily Routine
- Embryo Grading: A Guide to IVF and Your Fertility Journey
- Herbs and Acupuncture for PMS Relief: How Traditional Chinese Medicine Can Ease Your Symptoms