Anxiety and Depression: Chinese Medicine perspective. Chinese Medicine categorizes organs into five elements (wood, fire, earth, metal and water). When the Qi is balanced, the flow between each organ is smooth. When there is an imbalance due to injury, stress, poor nutrition or toxic chemicals, the flow of Qi becomes disrupted.
- Sleep Better Naturally: Harness the Healing Properties of Lemon Balm and Other Herbs for a Good Night’s Rest
- Enhancing Fertility through Acupuncture for IVF & IUI
- Discover the Immune-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms and How to Use Them in Your Daily Routine
- Embryo Grading: A Guide to IVF and Your Fertility Journey
- Herbs and Acupuncture for PMS Relief: How Traditional Chinese Medicine Can Ease Your Symptoms